sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

GUIA N.1 GRADO 7

GUÍA N. 1
REPASO DE TEMAS


1.  Replace the subject by the adequate personal pronoun.

a) Kate is a journalist.
______________________________________________________________________
b) John and Lucy are married
______________________________________________________________________
c) Is the cat on my bed?
______________________________________________________________________
d) My brother and I are in the mall.
______________________________________________________________________
e) Peter is my bestfriend. ______________________________________________________________________

2. Complete the sentences with is, am or are

a) My name’s Marie. I ___________ from Spain.
b) You ___________ from Bulgaria.
c) This is Pierre. He ___________ a teacher.
d) This is Natasha. She ___________ from Russia.
e) This is Pierre and his son Riko. They ___________ from Monaco.
f) My friend ___________ ten years old. He ___________a student.
3. Write the words in the correct order to make sentences.
a) Ana / am / I __________________________________________________________
b) in / shop / my mom / is / the ?_____________________________________________
c.) My / Louise /is / name ___________________________________________________
d) England / is / he / from __________________________________________________                     
e.) a / She / is / singer ____________________________________________________        
f) 17 / am / I ___________________________________________________________     
g) are / from / Brazil / They ________________________________________________
h) are / brothers / They / not _______________________________________________     
                   
3. Complete with the Present Simple of the verbs in brackets:

a) Peter ___________________ (study) in that school.
b) She ___________________ (Like) watching TV.
c) I ___________________ (live) with my parents.
d) He ___________________ (prefer) cinema to TV.
e) They ___________________ (have) got a big family.
f) You ___________________ (study) at home.
g) We ___________________ (work) in Boston.
h) John ___________________ (go) to school every day.
i) Mary ___________________ (read) the story.         
                                                                                  
4. Underline the correct option:

a) He live/lives in the country.
b) They arrive/arrives late.
c) She goes/go to the theatre.
d) We meet/meets them in the pub.
e) You read/reads this magazine.

f) She play/plays volleyball at weekends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario